GCA Madrid 2018
The GCA invites research papers exploring any aspect of issues related to global communication including, but not limited, to the following broad topics:
- Issues related to the convention theme of Populism, Media, Politics, and Immigration in a Globalized Word
- Global media and communication methodologies, theories, and perspectives
- Global media and their impacts on public opinion
- he changing nature of presidential elections and public demands
- Issues related to policy makers, corporate executives, representatives from NGO’s, and media professionals
- New communication technologies, the Internet, and social media
- World population, environment, and intercultural communication
The conference will take place in the conference center of the Rey Juan Carlos University (https://www.urjc.es/en/) in Madrid, Spain.
There is no transport service. Public transportation from the airport is efficient and fast. Please check http://www.crtm.es/ for additional information.
Full Conference Package
Regular: 300,00 €
Grad Fee: 180,00 €
- Registration fee (Thursday-Friday)
- Networking reception (Wednesday)
- Networking breaks (2-Thursday, 2-Friday)
- Networking lunchs (1-Thursday, 1-Friday)
- Gift bag
All taxes & processing fee inclusive
Abstracts will be peer reviewed by at least two scholars. Authors of the abstracts will be notified of acceptance by March 15, 2018. The submission of Full-length paper is not mandatary. The best selected papers received could be published in Cambridge Scholars Publishing. Full-length papers will be published by Scientific Association ICONO14. For it, full-length papers must be received by May 15, 2018.
There are several hotels near the venue of the GCA Conference. From the organization of the congress we recommended the following:
Madrid, a lively cosmopolitan and friendly city where everyone feels at home. A place for business and new trends, the capital of Spain oﬀers a safe, comfortable setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable. Its rich artistic and natural heritage, cutting-edge transport network, quality accommodation, ﬁne cuisine and the passion locals show when enjoying their city’s day and night life make it one of the most attractive cities in the world.
For essential Information
Opening hours, currency, Internet access, local customs and traditions, embassies and consulates… In sum, all kinds of practical information.
Your identity card or passport, maybe your visa, and your suitcase are all you need to have a great time in Madrid!
Madrid will surprise you with its intense, enveloping blue sky. In spring, Madrid’s parks, gardens and green spaces are bursting with flowers. As the month of May progresses, the weather becomes almost summery, with average temperatures reaching 21ºC (70ºF).
15 February 2018: Last date for abstract submission
15 March 2018: GCA will send abstract receipt notification latest by this date
15 May 2018: Last date for full-length paper submission
25 March 2018: Last date for all registrations
16 May 2018: Conference Reception (Evening)
17-18 May 2018: Conference Panels
19 May 2018 (Tentative): Cultural tour/ program (optional)